CLASSIC BHUTAN TOUR
04 Nights/05 Days
Daywise Tour Itinerary
Day 1 : Paro Airport – Thimphu
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 2 : Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Taking Preserve Centre, The talking national animal of Bhutan can be seen here Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 3 : Thimphu – Paro Sightseeing
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
After breakfast transfer to Paro. On the way visit the Tamchog Lhakhang – It is situated between Thimphu and Paro and it was built in the 13th century by Thangthong Gyalpo. He is also known as the Iron bridge builder. Situated on a hill top, we have to cross an ancient style bridge to reach the temple. On arrival in Paro, check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels". The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 4 : Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 5 : Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals as per plan
- SDF Charges
- 1 bottle mineral water everyday
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis) (CAR TIMING 9 AM TO 5PM DURING SIGHTSEEING)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- 5 % GST
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting,
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 2000 per Head.
- 25% Between 30-20 Days Before Tour Departure
- 50% Between 20-10 Days Before Tour Departure
- 75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Documents required for Bhutan Immigration is Voter id/Passport along with 2 copies of passport photograph
- Children below 18 years can carry school id/Aadhar Card along with birth Certificate
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided. All the rooms are base category