6N/7D- Best of Bhutan from India (Fixed Departure)
06 Nights/07 Days
Starting From : 26000
- Phuentsholing - 2N
- Thimpu - 2N
- Paro - 2N
Daywise Tour Itinerary
Day 1 : Welcome to Bhutan from NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport - Phuentsholing – 5Hrs(approx.)
Meet & greet on arrival by our representative at NJP railway station/Bagdogra airport and drive to Indo – Bhutan Border(Jaigaon-Phunsholing), on the way beautiful scenic of Tea garden Estates. On arrival check in to hotel and evening is free for local market around Phuentsholing - Overnight hotel in Phuentsholing
Day 2 : Phuentsholing to Thimphu driver (6 hrs )
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities anddrive to Thimpu –The capital of Bhutan via Gedu, which is located about 9000 ft above the sea and view of Chukha Dam.and stopover for photo session at Wankha Waterfalls on arrival at Thimphu check in hotel and evening free for local market . Overnight hotel stay in Thimphu hotel.
Day 3 : Thimpu local Sightseeing
The National Memorial Chorten: Built-in the memory of the third Druk Gyalpo (Head of Kingdom) of Bhutan, the National Memorial Chorten is devoted to World Peace. The Chorten popular amongst the localities for various major Buddhist religious festivals and it is one of the best places to see in Thimphu Bhutan.
Buddha Dordenma Statue - Atop a hill in Thimphu, is a massive, golden Buddha sitting atop a gilded meditation hall. Hidden inside its hashas 125,000 smaller Buddhas. This means that in Thimphu, there are more Buddha statues than this city’s population(100000) ,It is also known as Budda point.
The motitang Takin Preserve – For animal lovers, Motithang Takin Preserve is one of the best places to visit in Thimphu. This attractive preserved area was built as a small zoo but later it was converted into an animal preserve center. Takin - The national animal of Bhutan, lives in the Motithang Takin Preserve in Thimphu.
The Clock Tower - Clock Tower Square is an example of a great architectural marvel. It is a tower with four clock faces, which makes it different from any other building or structure in Bhutan. One of the most popular places among visitors, people usually visit here in the evening to enjoy the beautiful paintings and carvings. There are many restaurants and souvenir shops near this tower, making it one of the most visited sites in the town.
Tashi Chho Dzong : It is a monastery which is located next to bank of Wang Chhu River, It is also known as Thimphu Dzong. Annual 3 days Tsechu festival is also hosted every year at Tashi Chho Dzong. It was Built in 1216 A.D.Overnight hotel in Thimpu.
Day 4 : Thimpu - Punakhasightseeing to Paro
Dochula Pass: It is located between Thimphu and Punkaha which is around 3100 m high, here you can see scenic view of the Eastern Himalayan. In Dochula Pass 108 stupas are build and in winters it is fully covered with snow which makes it very beautiful place.
Punakha Dzong: It is the most beautiful Dzong located at in two rivers named Pho Chu (male) and Mo Chu (female) in Punakha, Mo Chu is widely preferred for the first-timers, kids and elderly people. Upon visiting the Punakha Dzong, visitors will not only be mesmerised by the Bhutanese architectural marvel but will get an opportunity to explore the sacred history of this ancient place.
PunakhaSuspension Bridge - One of the oldest suspension bridges in the world, Punakha Suspension Bridge in Bhutan was believed to be built by the Buddhist Monk, Thangtong Gyalpo.This ancient hanging bridge is draped with prayer flags all along and provides a perfect spot for bird watching and nature photography.This historical bridge is worldwide known for its picturesque appearance. Overnight hotel in Paro
Day 5 : Paro Sightseeing - Taktsang Monastery Hike
Taktsang Monastery: Bhutan’s most iconic landmark and religious site. Taktsang monastery is also known as “The Tiger’s Nest Monastery”. This temple clings impossibly to a sheer cliff face 900 meters above the ParoValley.Taktsang Lhakhang is located approximately 10 km north of Paro town at an altitude of 3.120 m. To reach the temple visitors must trek for around 2-3 hours through beautiful, shady pine forests. No trip to Bhutan would be complete without a visit to this stunning heritage site.Overnight hotel in Paro.
Day 6 : Parolocal Sightseeing to Phuentsholing
National Museum of Bhutan: An ancient watchtower that now displays hundreds of ancient Bhutanese artifacts and artwork including traditional costumes, armor, weaponry, and handcrafted implements for daily life. The collections represent the rich cultural traditions of the country.
Ta Dzong - Ta Dzong, once upon a time was a watchtower, built to protect RinpungDzong in war times ,it was built in 1649 ,In the year 1968 it was inaugurated as Bhutan’s National Museum
Paro Airport View: This is one of the most stunning airports in the World and also the country’s first and only international airport. With a breathtaking view, this airport became a must-visit place in Paro. Transfer toPhuentsholing .Overnight in Phuentsholing
Day 7 : Cherish your memories
After early breakfast, drive to NJP Station / Bagdogra airport with a sweet Bhutan Holiday Tour memory and.. Cherish your memories forever.
- 3* Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- SDF Charges (Sustainable Development Fees )
- Meal Plan -Breakfast n Dinner
- English Speaking Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis) (CAR TIMING 9 AM TO 5PM DURING SIGHTSEEING)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- 5 % GST
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting,
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 2000 per Head.
- 25% Between 30-20 Days Before Tour Departure
- 50% Between 20-10 Days Before Tour Departure
- 75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
As per Tourism Council Of Bhutan All Indian tourist above 12 years will have to pay 1200 per person per night as Sustainable Development Fee (SDF) and Children 5 to 12 years will have to pay 600 per person per night .Child below 5 years do not have to pay any charges.
Documents required for Bhutan Immigration is ONLY Voter id/Passport (minimum validity 6 months for passport)
- Children below 18 years can carry birth Certificate in English.
- SDF charges : Below 5 years is free - 5 to 12 years 600 per night above 12 years 1200 per night( per person per night).
- As per new Tourism rules Guide is Mandatory in Bhutan.
- Travel Insurance is Mandatory in Bhutan.
- Bhutan Immigration office remains opened from 8:30 A.M to 8 P.M all 7 days a week.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided. All the rooms are base category.
- Above rates are for Indian Nationals only.