6N/7D - Beautiful Bhutan Holiday with Phobjikha
06 Nights/07 Days
- Thimpu 2N
- Punakha 2N
- Paro -2N
Daywise Tour Itinerary
Day 1 : Welcome to Bhutan and Transfer to Thimpu/2 Hrs
Meet & greet guest on arrival at Paro airport and as the flight enters Paro ,when you look outside you will get to see the Paro Dzong and also Paro river, After completing the immigration formalities at the airport , our representative will receive you and will drive to Thimphu –The capital of Bhutan on the way you will get to see beautiful mountains and Paro Chu(river) when you drive to Thimphu ,When you reach Chojum you also get to see Paro river and Thimphu river meeting together .On arrival at Thimphu guest can visit local market . Overnight hotel in Thimpu.
Day 2 : Thimpu local Sightseeing
The National Memorial Chorten: Built-in the memory of the third Druk Gyalpo (Head of Kingdom) of Bhutan, the National Memorial Chorten is devoted to World Peace. The Chorten popular amongst the localities for various major Buddhist religious festivals and it is one of the best places to see in Thimphu Bhutan..
Buddha Dordenma Statue - Atop a hill in Thimphu, is a massive, golden Buddha sitting atop a gilded meditation hall. Hidden inside its has has 125,000 smaller Buddhas. This means that in Thimphu, there are more Buddha statues than this city’s population(100000) ,It is also known as Budda point.
Changangkha Lhakhang – In Thimphu there are many monasteries and temple that you will get to see and among them. Changangkha Lhakhang is one of the most religious structures . It was built in the 12th century and its one of the oldest Lhakhang located in Thimphu .Its also known as the wish fulfilling temple,from here you can see the amazing view of Thimphu city
The motitang Takin Preserve – For animal lovers, Motithang Takin Preserve is one of the best places to visit in Thimphu. This attractive preserved area was built as a small zoo but later it was converted into an animal preserve center. Takin -The national animal of Bhutan, lives in the Motithang Takin Preserve in Thimphu
The National Library It was established in the year 1967 and has famous collection of historic manuscripts ,photos and books .
Painting School – It is also known as Institute for Zorig Chusum here students are taught courses like traditional drawing,painting,carving and to develop skills in arts and crafts.
Bhutan Textile Museum – Bhutan Textile Museum offers amazing display of Bhutanese dresses and textiles ,It gives a clear picture of Bhutan history in terms of textile and traditional clothing.
The Clock Tower - Clock Tower Square is an example of a great architectural marvel. It is a tower with four clock faces, which makes it different from any other building or structure in Bhutan. One of the most popular places among visitors, people usually visit here in the evening to enjoy the beautiful paintings and carvings. There are many restaurants and souvenir shops near this tower, making it one of the most visited sites in the town.
Tashi Chho Dzong : It is a monastery which is located next to bank of Wang Chhu River, It is also known as Thimphu Dzong. Annual 3 days Tsechu festival is also hosted every year at TashiChho Dzong. It was Built in 1216 A.D. Overnight hotel in Thimpu.
Day 3 : Thimpu – Punakha /2 Hrs
Dochula Pass: It is located between Thimphu and Punkaha which is around 3100 m high, here you can see scenic view of the Eastern Himalayan . In Dochula Pass 108 stupas are build and in winters it is fully covered with snow which makes it very beautiful place.
Punakha Dzong: It is the most beautiful Dzong located at in two rivers named Pho Chu (male) and Mo Chu (female) in Punakha, Mo Chu is widely preferred for the first-timers, kids and elderly people. Upon visiting the Punakha Dzong, visitors will not only be mesmerised by the Bhutanese architectural marvel but will get an opportunity to explore the sacred history of this ancient place.
Punakha Suspension Bridge - One of the oldest suspension bridges in the world, Punakha Suspension Bridge in Bhutan was believed to be built by the Buddhist Monk, Thangtong Gyalpo.This ancient hanging bridge is draped with prayer flags all along and provides a perfect spot for bird watching and nature photography.This historical bridge is worldwide known for its picturesque appearance. Overnight hotel in Punakha/Wangdue.
Day 4 : Punakha - Phobjikha Valley - Punakha
After breakfast , drive to Phobjikha Valley which is located at altitude of 3000 meters above the sea level here you will get rare endangered Black Necked Cranes . autumn and winter is the best time to visit this place Overnight hotel in Punakha/Wangdue.
Day 5 : Punakha – Paro /3 Hrs
Simtokha Dzong : This Dzong, was built in the year 1629 also known as Sangak Zabdhon Phodrang by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal, Simtokha Dzong was build in the 17th century and it is one of the oldest Dzong built .An very important and oldest structure..
National Museum of Bhutan: An ancient watchtower that now displays hundreds of ancient Bhutanese artifacts and artwork including traditional costumes, armor, weaponry, and handcrafted implements for daily life. The collections represent the rich cultural traditions of the country.
Ta Dzong - Ta Dzong, once upon a time was a watchtower, built to protect Rinpung Dzong in war times ,it was built in 1649 ,In the year 1968 it was inaugurated as Bhutan’s National Museum
Rinpung Dzong – Rinpung Dzong is also known as Paro Dzong and it was Built in 1644 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal , it is one of the best architecture.Rinpung Dzong has traditional Bhutnese architecture and it is the best tourist attraction point in Paro.
Drukgyal Dzong: Drukgyal Dzong was a Buddhist Monastery. It is also translates as the ‘Victorious Fortress’. This is the place where several victories over marauding Tibetan invaders. It is considered the most beautiful and famous archaeological site in Bhutan
Paro Airport View: This is one of the most stunning airports in the World and also the country’s first and only international airport. With a breathtaking view, this airport became a must-visit place in Paro.
Kyichu Lhakhang – It is also known as Kyerchu Buddhist Temple,Kyichu Lhakhang is a pilgrimage place as it is part of 108 temples which was built by the king ,it’s very old and very beautiful and most visited monastery in Paro
Overnight stay hotel in Paro.
Day 6 : Paro Sightseeing - Taktsang Monastery
Taktsang Monastery: Bhutan’s most iconic landmark and religious site. Taktsang monastery is also known as “The Tiger’s Nest Monastery”. This temple clings impossibly to a sheer cliff face 900 meters above the Paro Valley.Taktsang Lhakhang is located approximately 10 km north of Paro town at an altitude of 3.120 m. To reach the temple visitors must trek for around 2-3 hours through beautiful, shady pine forests. No trip to Bhutan would be complete without a visit to this stunning heritage site. Overnight hotel in Paro.
Day 7 : Departure
Cherish your memories After early breakfast, checkout and transfer for Paro Airport with a sweet Bhutan Holiday memory and... Cherish ur memories forever......
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals as per plan
- SDF Charges
- 1 bottle mineral water everyday
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis) (CAR TIMING 9 AM TO 5PM DURING SIGHTSEEING)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- 5 % GST
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting,
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 2000 per Head.
- 25% Between 30-20 Days Before Tour Departure
- 50% Between 20-10 Days Before Tour Departure
- 75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Documents required for Bhutan Immigration is Voter id/Passport along with 2 copies of passport photograph
- Children below 18 years can carry school id/Aadhar Card along with birth Certificate
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided. All the rooms are base category