2N- Kathmandu, 2 N- Pokhara, 1 N- Chitwan
05 Nights/06 Days
Daywise Tour Itinerary
Day 1 : Kathamndu Airport
Meet and greet on arrival at Airport, our representative will welcome guest with Rudhrakch mala &soft drinks Nepali represents ancient Nepali culture, transfers to hotel, refresh and evening free for local market overnight stay hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 2 : Kathmandu- Pokhara (200km. 5-6 Hours & Manakamna Darshan2 Hour)
After breakfast drive to Pokhara. Enroute enjoy cable car ride to Manakamana Temple & 2 hours Darshan temple & continue drive 3 Hours to Pokhara. Evening arrive Pokhara and check-in the Hotel Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 3 : Pokhara Sightseeing
Early morning watch the gorgeous peaks during sunrise & the marvelous view from Hotel, a charming city&After breakfast, proceed for a half day city tour of Pokhara including Dave’s fall, Gupteswore Cave, Bindhabasini temple, Seti River , Pokhara Museum and enjoy boating on Fewa lake . Rest of the day free at leisure/personal activities. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara .
Day 4 : Pokhara / Chitwan(155 Km. 4-5 Hours)
After breakfast drive to Chitwan - one of the well-known national parks of Nepal. Arriving Chitwan12:00 PM check-in at respective hotel & go for the evening cultural program. Overnight stay hotel in Chitwan.
Day 5 : Chitwan-Kathmandu (165 Km. 5-6 Hours)
Early morning Bed tea after 06:00 am Elephant Ride 2 Hour & Back to hotel after 09:30 Breakfast to drive Kathmandu and check-in at the Hotel. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 6 : Airport Drop
After breakfast start 07:30 am sightseeing of Kathmandu valley which includes, PashupatinathDarshan (Hindus Temple), Boudhanath Stupa (Temple of Buddhist), depart to Tribhuvan International Airport for your flight home. With cherries memories of Nepal Holiday Tour.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals as per plan
- SDF Charges
- 1 bottle mineral water everyday
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis) (CAR TIMING 9 AM TO 5PM DURING SIGHTSEEING)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- 5 % GST
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting,
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 2000 per Head.
- 25% Between 30-20 Days Before Tour Departure
- 50% Between 20-10 Days Before Tour Departure
- 75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Documents required for Bhutan Immigration is Voter id/Passport along with 2 copies of passport photograph
- Children below 18 years can carry school id/Aadhar Card along with birth Certificate
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise similar category hotel will be provided. All the rooms are base category